We would like to thank the wonderful community in which the DeKalb Humane Society is lucky to be a part of. With your help and continued support, we were able to raise funds to help cover the expenses that are required to take care of the animals in our care.
Thank you from the bottom of our furry hearts!
Just look at all of the fun you missed!
To Bark to Our Future as we celebrate where we’ve been and continue to build a brighter future at the DeKalb Humane Society!
Thursday, August 16th, 2018
Doors open at 6:00 pm
Dinner, Auction and Time Travel Fun!
Event Guest Tickets ~ $50.00 each
Party Table Upgrade ~ $200.00
Tickets were available until August 1st!
Party Table Upgrade Details:
Upgrade your entire table (or anyone else’s table) and make the evening even more fun!
(This is an upgrade to ticketed guests experience and does not purchase a table full of tickets.)
Attractive signage at the table letting guests know who upgraded their table
2 Bottles of wine
Small gift for each table guest
Program acknowledgement as a Party Table Provider
- Saloon Wine Pull
- Carnival Balloon Pop
- Biff’s Almanac Sporting Events
- Save the Clock Tower
- Lou’s Cafe
- “Outa Time” Wishes
- Synchronize Your Watches… The Future is Coming
Live Auction Preview:
“Where We’re Going, We Don’t Need Any Roads”
- Architectural Kayak Tour of Chicago for 4
- Sponsored by Mike & Anne Haggarty
“Nobody Calls Me Chicken!”
- Indoor Skydiving in Chicago for 2
- Sponsored By Color Master, Maury & Susan Winkler and Kitchen Autobody
Chicago Sunday Brunch Cruise & Overnight at the Chicago Omni Hotel for 2
- Sponsored by Joan Corry, Carper & Koeppe Insurance, Wible Real Estate and Char Suntken-Mike Thomas
“Enchantment Under the Sea”
- Longboat Key, Florida Vacation with tickets to see the Weekie Watchee Mermaids for 4
- Sponsored by Custom Coating
Grilled Bruschetta Chicken
Roasted Red Potatoes
California Blend Vegetables
Mixed Greens Salad
Desserts by Jeremiah
***A Cash Bar Will Also Be Available***